Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Vintage Needlework to Finished Quilt!

I have been working on some things I cannot share just yet, but I felt the need to blog and share something, so…DSC06295

I made this quilt and entered it in the Antelope Valley Fair.  I really love it.  Now it hangs on the wall in the living room.

DSC06298It is hand appliqued and machine pieced.  I did it all!

DSC06296

I love it, not sure if I am finished with it.  It may need a little beadwork.DSC06297

I even did some stitch in the ditch (yuck) and cross-hatching (takes forever) in the machine quilting.

Here is my inspiration.  Saw it on Pinterest!  Actually made something from all the hours of exploring on that Pinterest (time depleting) site!  Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Pinterest!!!

125960120797515842_UcLgjY3d_c

I drew the applique into the EQ7 software and made myself a cool quilt.

Vintage Yougoslavian

Well, back to the secret Studio to concoct some more secret stuff,   Muhahaha!

Blog at you later,

Tiffany

No comments: