Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Hidden Gem! Sew Stitchin’ Quilt Shop!

DSC06539I found a quilt store in a little beach town called Grover Beach.  As I walked in the door I must have let out a happy little sigh!  Batiks, I love Batiks (did you know?).DSC06532Here is another row of fabrics.  See the fat quarters just above the bolts?DSC06533This display is just inside the front door.DSC06537Aren’t these cool.  I think there are 5 yard cuts (I could be wrong, my listening skills were not working so well, there were way too many fabrics talking to me).DSC06535

Isn’t this just adorable?DSC06538So, if you ever find yourself at Grover Beach (or anywhere even close), may I suggest you don't miss stopping in at Sew Stitchin’ Quilt Shop!  Oh, by the way, here are the fabrics that sang to me the loudest!  I needed some grey batiks, and here they are!DSC06534After the quilt store, I took myself out for a little more shopping.  I found these dishes, there is fabric coming in to Bolts in the Bathtub to match.  My kitchen will be displaying not only these dishes, but some of that fabric as well!IMG_1314Guess what else I found?  A spider ring!!  This is so unusual for me to make this kind of purchase, but I talked myself into it!  I plan to display it right there on my finger until Halloween!  So, if you happen to see me, ask to see my spider ring!IMG_1315Now for some pumpkins!!!  I love Autumn & Pumpkins!!  Aren’t these just gorgeous?DSC06544

Those ones with all the bumps on them are actually kinda pink under the bumps.  The sign said they were princess pumpkins.  Very unusual indeed!DSC06547I did sneak Scott out of his work/meeting commitments tonight.  We walked the pier in Avila Beach (another awesome place to visit) and had dinner together. 

DSC06551They are supposed to let him out of this Manager’s Meeting tomorrow about noon, then we shall head on home.  I have had a great time here in Pismo Beach. Hope I can make it here every year for long, long time!

Blog at you later,

Tiffany

No comments: