Friday, March 15, 2013

The Blog Party is Over! Now for the Prize...


Apple Blossoms!

I will send an email to inform the winner!
Just a reminder, the winner will get 2 of my patterns
(of the winners choice)
sent via email.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and checking out my blog,
I think many of you ventured on over to see the quilts on my website as well. 
Once again, a big thanks!

On another quick note, it was an exciting day for me at the TRENDS show. 
The fabric reps seemed to love my new Block of the Month.
My head is swelling and my heart is full!
I am exhausted though.
A good nights sleep is in my forecast, then, back to the show again!

So, blog at you later,
Tiffany

1 comment:

Mary said...

Please post Pictures while you are there. My Friend Lynn Wilson has a Quilt Hanging there also.