Sunday, March 10, 2013

Getting Ready!

Ready to Party!beat-the-winter-bluesThank you to all who have visited my blog and left wonderful comments! If you are just visiting for the first time, join my blog and leave me a message and you will be entered to win 2 of my patterns (of your choice, which will be sent via email in PDF files). You can view my patterns on my website:

PicMonkey Collage

Now to some pictures.  Before I leave town on Thursday, I need to get this quilt quilted for my grandma.  She made it from men’s ties!

DSC06940

How about a close up?

DSC06942

Now more of my getting ready.  I have my new business cards!  Now I am important, right?

DSC06943

And look at this, I can take orders for patterns on my phone!  How cool is that?

DSC06944

One more thing on the getting ready list:

DSC06945

Trying to develop a new ruler, Yikes!  I also still need to tweak my patterns just a bit, print out and laminate some demo items and pack!  I am getting very excited to go to Portland and Las Vegas.  I am sure you will here more about my trip as it progresses.  Stay tuned,

Blog at you later,

Tiffany

No comments: