Friday, February 18, 2011

What's been going on?

Well, here it is Friday already.
I don't understand how time flies so fast.
As you all know,
Monday was Valentine's Day.
Here is the car of the day for Monday:
I went with Dawna to the
Southern California Store Owners Meeting.
On the way we decided to search for an unusual car.
Last week we saw and shared the Chicken Car,
this one wasn't quite as crazy, but still out there.
Can you imagine trying to get all those sticky hearts off your car?
Me neither!

Now for some quilty stuff.
I have started to piece and appliqué the Block of the Month from
it is a free patten.
This is January's block.
Today I am planning on piecing February's block so I can appliqué it soon.

I picked out new colors
(not really, I seem to gravitate towards purple batiks)
for another Block of the Month.
This is for Grandma's Hankie Quilt at
 I started the appliqué on this one last night.
I made pretty good progress, huh?
Anyway,
it's been a busy week.
I taught a class yesterday for the Australian Sun.
We had a good time.
I know it doesn't show well in the picture,
but the fabrics in this quilt are just gorgeous.
This afternoon I will be teaching Free Motion quilting at

Always so much to do....
Tiffany

No comments: