Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Addicted!

Apparently I am addicted to
Block of the Month,
Block of the Week
and even
Block of the Day projects!
Look,
See,
What have I started now?
This is my design board today.  Yikes!
 I am putting together the Bunny Hill designs
Block of the Month for 2010.
I am really happy with how it looks right now.
 I have been teaching the Bunny Hill
Block of the Month for 2009 at
We meet and appliquĂ© on the
first Wednesday night or the
first Thursday morning of the month.
In March I will post some of the blocks
being made by the students in these classes.

Now on to the newer addictions!
This again is a Block of the Month by Bunny Hill designs.
This is the current BOM.
Here is January's Block:
 February's Block:
 I have been using a bundle of batik fabrics from Hoffman.
I am really liking this quilt.

Now onto the next addiction.
This is the January block from
at Just Quiltin.
This is her Grannies Hankie BOM.
This quilt is to finish 102" x 102"
I think I will be adding one more border
so I can put this one on my bed.

Now for Pat Sloan...
I follow her blog and she is always coming up
with something new and exciting.
Yesterday started another Block program,
this one is daily, OMG!
And what do I do?
Start it anyway.
I am going to use a black background
and another stack of Hoffman Batiks.
Here are the fabrics for the first block.
I will show you a picture of it on a few days.
The pattern is for machine applique,
but I feel the need to so them by hand (of course)!
So, it may take me a little longer...
Today's block is pieced
(but I am going to add a flower to the center).
I can't work on that just yet.
I need to work on my piece of the slice quilt,
that is due Friday.

The slice quilt was my choice this time.
I chose this barn:
I sliced it up into 7 pieces,
handed them to those who are participating in the crazy project
and hope to see all the pieces on Friday.
This is my slice:

So much to do,
share with you soon,

Tiffany

No comments: