Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I did on my Birthday!

I have been on a mini quilt retreat
with some friends this weekend.
We went out for a field trip yesterday
(my birthday).
 We visited Fabric Town USA in Ventura, Ca.
 I is a fun store.
We spent a bit of time shopping.
 Here are a few pictures of the store.
 On the way out we noticed
the old fashioned way of blogging
and thought you should see it as well.
 Here is my little stack goodies
I purchased for myself.
Happy Birthday to me!





Fish and Chips for lunch.  Yumm!
It was quite an enjoyable day.
Thanks Dawna, Janis and Karen.

We have been busy quilting,
laughing and playing on the computer.

I am ready to head for the desert
and see my family.
First we have to clean up
(not my favorite part, but necessary).

Gotta go get busy,
blog at you,
Tiffany


No comments: