Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wonderous Wednesdays

New Fun Stuff!
It is Wednesday, my day to share new fabrics in the shop.
So, here goes:
This is Bar Harbor by Moda.
It is a patiotic line with little anchors and flowers.
It is a sweet line to get us in the mood for summer.
The next line that came to the floor today is:
Cherish Nature by Moda.
This one has some great bees,
another representation of summer.
Peggy really loves the dots on brown.
Eclipse from Exclusively Quilters.
This line of yellow, black and gray fabrics adds
to the collection of the same colors
that we have alreadystarted at Bolts.
I created a quilt from this line as well.
The pattern should be in the store and on my website soon.
My website:





The last line to share today is called Nana's Garden
by Red Rooster
It is a cute line.
Very springy!

I hope this gets you in the mood to create something fun!

Blog at you later,
Tiffany

No comments: