Friday, March 12, 2010

Fun in Phoenix

Well, Scott and I traveled to Phoenix to support Lindsay
and Team 399 at the Robotics competition.
As long as we were here I made a list of quilt stores to visit.
The Bernina Connection was an adorable store.
It is well set up and had great stuff to get me inspired.
What a cute store.
I loved it.
At dinner time, Scott and I started in on another of my lists.
I checked out the Diners, Drive-ins and Dives from the Food Network channel.
I found a few places that had been featured on the show.
Los Taquitos, yummy!
This was the best chili reyeno I think I have ever had.
It was stuffed with cheese and potatoes.
It was great.
I am now stuffed.
Guy signed the wall.
I had to get a picture.
I plan some more adventure for tomorrow.
Blog at you later,
Tiffany

No comments: