Sunday, March 14, 2010

What a Day!

The competition did not go as well as desired today.
Actually, the robot did not do well.
We made it to the quarter finals, but lost there.
I am sure the kids learned a lot,
and will be ready to go to Denver in a week and a half.When we left the competition, we searched for a Harley shop.
Scott was so good to take me to quilt stores, I thought it was only fair to return the favor and head to the Harley shop.

After that, we were finally hungry.
We went to another Diner, Drive-ins and Dives location.
Thee Pitts "Again" in Glendale, Az.
It was packed.
We got in quilck (since there was just the two of us).
Ordered fried Dill Pickes, I ate one.

We waited quite a while for dinner, but it was wonderful.
Here is the mural on their wall.
And here is the outside of the place.
I am full and tired.  Ready for bed.
Blog at you tomorrow,
Tiffany

No comments: