Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wondrous Wednesdays

Where have I been?

Well, that is the question of the year, 2010 at least.  I finally sat down at my machine today.  I hadn't been near it since before Christmas.  We usually play together almost every day.  I think I was on after holiday overload.

Now I am ready to play in the studio again.

I was at work tonight, Bolts in the Bathtub, and have something new to share.

It is time for the Hoffman Challenge of 2010!!
We have the entire challenge line of fabrics.
I took a quick snapshot just to get you inspired.
You can check out www.hoffmanchallenge.com to finds out how to enter.



I need to share what I have been working on, just to keep me on the right track.
So, check back soon (maybe even tomorrow) to see whats on my design board.

Blog at you soon,
Tiffany

No comments: