Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday!!

Here is a small quilt made with the "What a Hoot" fabric line from Exclusively Quilters.
I did this one and took it is to share at Bolts in the Bathtub, and Fay said "Hey, you could make that with the Owl line from Moda too!"  So guess what, I did:

Ta Dah!

I wanted to share something my Grandma Toni is making.
She was asked by her friend of 52 years, Gloria, to make a memory quilt to hang in her casket at her funeral.
My Grandma's friend Gloria is on hospice and will leave us before we are ready.
I have never heard of a casket quilt, I don't think Grandma Toni has either, but she made it up anyway.


Other news, I must have wiped my right eye before I woke up yesterday and scratched it.
I was in great pain yesterday and did not accomplish anything.
Today is a bit better, I am not going to venture outside, because the sunlight hurts so much!
I am in my cave for the day.
I managed to write a couple of patterns and get a few things done at least.
Hope I am much better tomorrow!!