Friday, January 29, 2010

What to do?

So, I am not sure if I am just tired or on a creative streak.
I designed this quilt last night, in my sleep, all night!
I really don't sleep well while designing.
My math just never seems to work in my dreams.
Well, I got up this morning and put the designs
from my sleep into EQ6.
Next I wrote up cutting instructions,
and started cutting and piecing.
Well, here it is:
I think the center is a bit boring.
I am thinking about slicing up the middle
and inserting black strips.
If I cut them 1" wide, it won't change the
measurement of the inside piece.
Maybe I should take a break,
sleep on it, and see how I feel about it in the morning.

This is going to be a busy couple of weeks.
I am busy creating quilt patterns with the Exclusively Quilters fabric lines.
I have many quilts to make in the next 2 weeks,
so there should be many pictures for me to share.
Wish me luck on this crazy quilt marathon.

Tiffany

No comments: