Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Florabunda Blog Hop - Blue Without You - Take 2

Here I am again with my Blue Without You quilt.
I blogged about it the other day.
You can read that post here:

Florabunda Blog Hop - Blue Without You




When I blogged previously the pattern for this beauty
wasn't quite ready.
Guess what?

Yep, it is ready now.
I have it up on my website.

Click on the pattern cover below to get the correct web page.

As long as you are here,
I thought I would share a few more
action shots of the quilt with you.

Action shots?
Well, yes!
Taking pictures in the Antelope Valley always results
in what I call action shots.
We have wind here like you wouldn't believe.

Sure makes taking quilt pictures interesting.


I think this quilt dropped from the tree at least 4 times
before I got these two pictures.


It's a bit easier on the bench, but the shadows did not help.

Designing, piecing, quilting.
I can do that.

Getting great photos, not so great!


I brought the quilt inside and thought
"one more shot of the fabric just to show it's beauty".


So, there you have another glance at this quilt.

Make sure you check out the posts from the other makers.
It is marvelous to see what the others have created
with the same collection of fabrics.

June 8:   Deborah Boschert- deborahsjournal.blogspot.com
@deborahboschert



June 9:   Sara Mika mockpiestudio.blogspot.com

@mockpiestudio


@lyrickinard

June 11: Kathy York aquamoonartquilts.blogspot.com

@kakiyork

June 11: Teri Lucas https://terificreations.com

Facebook: @terificreations Instagram: @terilucas

June 12: Leslie Tucker Jenison http://leslietuckerjenison.com

Facebook: @lesliejenison Intagram: @leslietuckerjenison


June 12: Heidi Kelly hkellydesigns.com
@hkellydesigns


@jamiefingal


June 14: Debby Brown https://www.debbybrownquilts.com
@debbybrownquilts


June 14: Susan Brubaker Knapp http://wwwbluemoonriver.blogspot.com



Facebook: @susanbrubakerknappfiberartist Instagram: @susanbrubakerknapp


June 14: David Gilleland https://www.facebook.com/VectorQuilts/
@vectorquilts


June 15: RJR Fabrics is hosting its own social media event, so we will NOT be hopping on this day. @RJRFabrics

June 16: Melanie Testa http://www.melanietesta.com 
@MelanieTestaArtist    


Again, I want to thank Melly for inviting me to play along.
This has been great fun.

Blog at you later,
Tiffany

2 comments:

DONALD BOYKINS said...

My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiES A AND B DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of habalism contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

Tracie Lesperance said...

I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ubarlo who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Ubarlo, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ubarlo cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ubarlo healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA
(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
(11)COLD SORE
(12) ENLARGEMENT CREAM
and mare that are not mentioned here
. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer. so contact him thruogh his Email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348119508814