Friday, June 1, 2018

A Complete Quilt Along!

I tried to get a beauty shot of my Quilt Along quilt
to share in this last blog post, but I live in the Windy City.
No, not Chicago.
Lancaster, California!

It is an area called the Antelope Valley
(nope, no antelope here).

We have crazy wind.

The joke here is that the Antelope Valley Wind Festival
is from January 1st to December 31st every year.

Since I could not get a nice picture with this breeze
(she said and laughed),
I had to put the quilt down on the grass.


While I had it out flat I thought I would give a couple more views of the fabulous quilting that my DH did.


I am so impressed with what he adds to the quilt.

Side note - we (Scott & I), have a quilt in the newest edition of American Patchwork and Quilting.
It hits newsstands June 5th.
We are over the moon excited!


Remember last week?
 When I shared a bunch of my leftover pieces.
Well, I managed to get them together
and created a table topper for under our TV.
There are squares and a few random
half square triangles.
It fits perfectly.
I was pleasantly surprised at the size the leftovers created!
Someday it may get quilted (soon, I hope).


I have really enjoyed getting to share in this Quilt Along.
I want to give a great big thank you to
for inviting me to join in.
I also want to thank Karen Brandt O'Connor
who I got to meet at quilt Market.
These women all inspire me!

I hope you were inspired as well.

Just for future information I will be part of a
Blog Hop starting June 7th.
I am the first stop on the Hop,
so stop on by and see what the
next great adventure is all about.

Hope you had fun!

Blog at you later,
Tiffany


1 comment:

kryn44 said...

Love your quilt!