Friday, May 17, 2019

Designer Duo Quilt Along 2019 - Mix it Up

Are you ready?
Well, hold on a bit.
We are just about to get this party started.

This week is really just about introductions and sharing
our own Mix It Up versions of the quilt.

I am Tiffany and my quilt is created using the
lovely Ombré Confetti Metallic
fabrics by the amazing V and Co.

I seem to be having a thing for ombré fabrics right now!
I love the variation of movement provided by the
different shades from the same piece of fabric.

Each designer has created special blocks
for their version of the quilt.
My 12" blocks are designed using my
Mini Goddess Tool.

When we get closer to sharing about those
blocks and the Mini Goddess Tool will be available.
I will let you know as soon as it is ready
for sale on my website.

Just in case you are wondering,
here are my Mix It Up blocks:





I will also be providing a paper piecing option
for my blocks as well.

My quilt has one border that matches
the background fabric.
I love it.

My husband, Scott, quilted this beauty.
More about Scott in later blog posts.

Make sure you join the Facebook Group:

I have had the honor of being named a Guest Designer
by my friends Nancy Rink and Sarah Maxwell.
The other Guest Designers are
Elisabeth Hardy of Elisabewquilts,
Giuseppe Ribaudo, aka Giucy Giuce,
Karen O'Conner of Lady K Quilts
and Dolores Smith of Timeworn Toolbox.

Make sure you check out their blogs and
Instagram posts too!

Until next week...
Tiffany







No comments: