Friday, August 23, 2013

Liberty Block Workshop

I really had a great time yesterday as the teacher for the Los Angles County Quilt Guild. Let me start by sharing some of the great fabric combos my wonderful students brought to work with.

I love them all. I think I missed a couple of fabric combos (bummer). Just about everyone got the first block made. I am told they will send me pictures of finished projects next month. I can't wait to see them and then share those pictures on the blog.

Just look at these ladies working...

Someone from the guild was kind and gave me a copy of the article that was published in the local paper. How nice is this?

I really had a great time, but there's no place like home. I sure am glad I live outside of the big city. I am not real fond of LA traffic.

Well, that's it for tonight. I have some exciting news to share in my next blog post, so stay tuned, and

Blog at you later,

Tiffany

 

No comments: