Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Halloween’s a Coming!

Finally the temperature has dropped just a bit in the California desert!!  The windows are wide open and Fall is finally showing signs of its arrival!  Now to create something fun…DSC06385

I am thinking of using this pane that I gathered on our trip to Lake Tahoe.  I’m not even sure which store it came from, but I think it is way cute!

DSC06384I pulled some fun, bright colors from my batik stash.  Here is another look at the panel:images

It is from Henry Glass and is called “Frank-n-Friends”.  I think it may be a year or two out of date, but I don’t care…  I’m in love, love, love with it!

Halloween Quilt

Above is my tentative quilt plan.  I don’t have the black yet, but that should be the easy part.  Well, I think I’m off to cut some fabric (of course I’m starting a new project instead of working on the ones I have already in progress).

Blog at you later,

Tiffany