Thursday, September 13, 2012

Autumn!

I love every season, but there is something about Autumn that really makes me want to create. Create quilts and soup and change from the air conditioning (swamp cooler in our home) to the heater. Change my flip flops for boots and cute tops for sweaters. Am I alone here? Well, the house is still in chaos, so I chose to change my blog background and header instead. That seemed doable! 

These are some of the new fall Batiks I just might need to play with…

PicMonkey Collage

I would also like to send you over to check out the Blog of my dear friend Dawna.  She loves to set her table with beautiful tablescapes.  Click on the picture below to take a visit of her blog.

IMG_3462_thumb[9]

So this blog is kinda short and sweet. Just wanted to get a little Autumn sharing going on.

 

Blog at you later,

Tiffany

No comments: