Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Celestial Mysteries

IMG_1010retouched

A new Block of the Month (BOM)!

I have worked hard on this BOM.  I hope you join in and make your own version of this quilt!  I have put the first 2 blocks on my website for sale.  They are only $6.00 per block and with each block you get a pattern for a Bonus Quilt made with that block!

Here is an EQ7 version of the quilt:

Blue Solid Quilt

You can join me on flickr.  Click on the logo below to take you to the Celestial Mysteries group.

 flickr-instagram-facebook

I will be teaching a BOM workshop for this quilt at Bolts in the Bathtub, watch for dates and class times.  Click on the Tub below to visit their website.

BOLTSlogoCOLOR (1)

Here is Block 1:

Block 1 - Blue

and here is the Bonus Quilt that you can make from Block 1:

Block 1 Store Quilt

Here is Block 2:

Block 2 - Blue

and here is the Bonus Quilt that you can make from Block 2:

Block 2 darker version - Copy

I will be sharing the other Blocks and Quilts as I get them on my website!  As for now, this is just a taster.  Please join me on this Celestial journey and make and share your own blocks and ultimately, your quilt!!

Blog at you later,

Tiffany

No comments: