Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Visit to The Quilt House

DSC06102We are in South Lake Tahoe for the week.  I drove the car up and Scott rode the Harley.  Now that we have been here for a few days, we went out for a ride.  Where do we go?  Quilt stores and Harley shops!  So now to share one of the stores we visited…

The Quilt House!

DSC06108

I just loved this store from the moment I entered in the front door!  Check out the picket fence on the wall where they display some of the quilts.  How cute is that?  There are many fun areas in this store.DSC06105

A church pew to share fabric is a great idea!DSC06104

And a sled in the picture above.  This sled belonged to the elders of the family for a few generations (I don’t remember all the details).  They brought it back from Minnesota.  It is awesome!DSC06106There are antiques for sale in the store too.  I was drawn to this black piece.  No way to get it back on the Harley, ha ha.

DSC06107

One last look at the store before we left.  The ladies at The Quilt House were wonderful to chat with.  They will have a booth at the Long Beach show in Southern California.  I wasn’t sure I would be attending, but I may just have to go to stop by and say “hi”.DSC06109

We also visited Carson City Harley Davidson…DSC06091

I have much more to share, but just a bit at a time, so..

Blog at you later,

Tiffany

 

No comments: