Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas is Coming!

My Grandma Toni is awsome!

She is having an Open House to raise money for the Scholarship Fund for the Perris Valley Womens Club.

I took some video and wanted everyone to be able to see the amazing way she decorates for the Christmas holidays.

The Christmas House Tour is on Tuesday, December 1 and Wednesday December 2. Can you beleive she is decorated to the rafters? The flyer says: Come and enjoy viewing many themed Christmas Trees, Collectibles, Antiques, Dolls and Quilts on display. I know you if you can't visit her house the next best thing is a virtual tour. So that is just what I did. I wanted to share all the fun stuff anyway.

I had to do short videos to be able to put them on the blog.

I hope you enjoy the tour.

Let's start outside.

Guest room, bathroom, laundry room.

Living room.

I will try to get some more videos up in the next few days.

Thanks for checking out the views.

No comments: