Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wondrous Wednesdays

"Sweet Friends" by Quilting Treasures.
Remember Holly Hobby? Well you will when you see this line.
It is very cute and brings back childhood memories for me.

Peggy creatively put together this little quilt.
It is a fun size for a sweet little girl to carry around with her,
maybe even but her baby dolls to sleep under it at night.
Good job Peggy!

Well,
not so much to share this week. Some weeks are very eventful with many new items, and some weeks are a bit slower. There is always great stuff hiding in the store. If you just need a bit of inspiration before the holidays be sure just to come and get your creative juices flowing.

Until next time,
quilt with holiday love in your heart,
Tiffany

1 comment:

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

I just discovered your blog! Lovely. Holly Hobby..... I had a huge collection of the china - glasses, cups, plates, jugs etc - I have no idea where it is now!! Think I gave it to my younger nieces. I recall making Holly Hobby dolls from panels. The little quilt is so cute, I hope this range of fabric comes to Australia!
Happy Sewing!