Friday, May 31, 2019

Mix It Up Block 2 - Inbound Flight

Hi!

How did you do last week?
Did you get your homework done?

It is time for a new assignment, this one is Block 2 - Inbound Flight.


I think this is on point (ha ha) for me.
You see I live not to far from Edwards Air Force Base where they do flight testing.

There are many days when Inbound Flight is what is happening overhead.

Many, many years ago I worked at the Base for Northrop - B2 Bomber Division.

That was a lifetime ago!

Well,
let's get down to business.

As always I cut up the beautiful ombre fabrics into the pieces just as Nancy has told me to do.


I started to do the assembly of units


Put some of those units together...


Before you know it, there is a wonderful block (or 2).


I sure hope you are enjoying following along and seeing the
great blocks being made by all the designers.

Well,
I will blog at you again next week,
Tiffany





No comments: