Friday, May 4, 2018

Block 5 - Keep Your Eye on the Prize!

The prize you say?
What might it be?

Your finished quilt, of course.


I hope you are able to keep up.
I know, life get's in the way of quilting.

I understand.
I am a quilt addict (in case it doesn't show).
I quilt every. single. day. (well almost).

If I am not actually quilting, I am designing, planning or at least looking at pictures of quilts.

It is a complex situation.
Lucky for me, Scott (wonderful husband) doesn't seem to mind the fact that I seem to have forgotten how to cook.  He is cooking frequently these days.  He even tells me that he enjoys cooking (thank goodness).

Let's get down to business (my brain just broke into song). 
Anyone else ever do that?

If you have been following along on my blog you know my routine.
I haven't changed it.

Cut and label.


Stitch into units.


Stitch Units into the Block.
Do the Work Ahead Units.


Really, do them!
You will be happy in a couple of weeks if all those extra 4-Patches are already assembled.


By the way, I love the earthy tones in this block.
Oh, and that Ohio Star popping out, WOW!

Well,
back to Quilt Market prep.
I've got some secret sewing going on over here.

Blog at you later,
Tiffany



No comments: