Friday, May 18, 2018

Lots o' Blocks - Block 7

I hope you have done all those
Work Ahead Units
I have been pushing you to do!
Here is my stack.

Next, here is my stack of triangles!

Just like every other block,
I put my units into rows and my rows into blocks.
This step just leads many more blocks.


I tried to mix up the units and vary the fabrics.
I wanted to have my quilt with as much variety as I could.


Blocks, Blocks, Blocks!
So, you should have a pile of blocks
that looks similar to mine.
The picture above is Blocks 1 - 6, two of each.

We are really close to putting this baby together!

This post is kinda short and to the point.
I have traveled to Portland to attend Quilt Market.

Check out my Instagram for the next couple of days.
I plan to share some of my experiences while at Market.

Blog at you later,
Tiffany





No comments: