Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Goddess Block Project–Block 5

This block is late in the day, but still within the time limit I set for myself.  Whew!DSC_0002I would like to share Double Churn.  It’s kinda like a churn dash in a churn dash.Block 5 Double ChurnedClick on the gray scale picture below for the pattern download:Block 5 Double Churned gray

Click on the Block 5 below for a short video:Block 5 - Double Churn

Here is the block all stitched up.  I love the Handcrafted by Alison Glass!DSC_0001I used 25 blocks and added some sashing to make this fun quilt!Double Churn QuiltIf you create something fun with this block, please share it with me.  Gotta go take a little rest before I kick back into gear in the morning.

Blog at you later,

Tiffany

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: