Monday, May 14, 2012

Once Upon a Time

Here is a pic of my stack of blocks.

What will they become?
Well, hold on a bit and I will show.

First off,
check out the fabrics.
This is the focus fabric.
The fabric line is called:
Once Upon a Time,

I don't know why, but I love it!
It is really outside my box.

I was lucky enough to be at the store when
Dawna and Fay were looking at this line.
I loved it.
They got it (I think just for me) and said
that I would be creating something with it.
(no pressure!)

Well, the fabric came it.
I was happy to see it,
but the creative juices just weren't flowing.

I tried about half a dozen designs in the EQ7.
It just wasn't working for me.
This was my line (well, kinda)
I had to make something.
Maybe i was trying too hard.

I set it aside and went on to other things,
in the morning there was another idea.
I worked on it for a bit,
tweaked it some and came up with this...

Here is the shot jpeg EQ7.
I am in love with this quilt.
I have named it "MOD QUAD"

It is a bit Modern
and all the pieces are squares or rectangles,
hence the Quad.

The pattern is being written in 3 sizes:
Baby, Lap & Queen

It will be ready and available for the

Gotta go do chores
and work,

So,
blog at you later,
Tiffany




No comments: