Thursday, November 10, 2011

What a Pleasant Surprise!

We were traveling home from Pismo Beach today.
On our route we saw a sign for the Maricopa Quilt Company.
I looked it up on my handy dandy phone, and well,
we were 0.8 miles from the store, sooo....
what do you think happened?
Of course we stopped!
Maricopa is a tiny town.
I wasn't sure what to expect,
but what a pleasant surprise!
The store was full of wonderful fabrics.
Many bright and colorful bolts.
Much eye candy!
Moda, Hoffman, Exclusively Quilters and so much more!
Ric Rac in yummy colors!
A very nice collection.
It was a quick trip,
but I am so glad we stopped!
Can you see the sewing machine on the top shelf?
I came home with a couple of fabrics,
I have a plan for one of them, ha ha.

Vicki, the owner, was very nice.
So if you are ever in Maricopa,
please make sure you visit the Maricopa Quilt Company.

So glad I had something to blog today,
I thought today was just gonna be a travel day.

Well, I have a weekend to creativity planned.
I will share what I can.
Until then,

Blog at you later,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

That store is quite a surprise for such a small town. They have been in the shop hops the last two years and we all look forward to going to see the shop.

Yogurt Recipes said...

Lovely blog you hhave