Monday, August 1, 2011

A Vase of Flowers

I hand appliqued this quilt quite a while ago.
I do love it.
I decided to enter it in the
That meant I needed to quilt it
and bind it before Sunday.
Yes, this Sunday!
I know it seems like
I am way ahead of schedule for me,
not to worry,
I have entered two more
that I also need to quilt and bind.
I got out my fun Flip Video
this morning and recorded myself quilting this.
I made a movie and have it right here to share...
It seems a little shaky.
I will work on improving
my quality of movies for future use.

Learning new things every day.
That's what your supposed to so, right?

Anyway,
you know I will have more to share, 
so...

Blog at you later,
Tiffany

2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love your applique. It is beautiful. Like the way you have quilted it too.

Mary said...

This is really a cute quilt! It was nice to meet you last week.