Friday, December 10, 2010

Nimble Thimbles Holiday Party 2010

So, I was a little late with the camera this morning.
I missed getting a picture of Audra, 
but I think I got the rest of the group opening our gifts.
(Sorry, Audra)
 Audra made this quilt for Margaret.
 Margaret made this table runner for Cindy.
This was a new technique for Margaret.
This runner is woven, crazy, huh?
 Margaret also made a needle book for each of us.
Yippy!!

 Cindy made this table runner for Peggy.
 I made this wall hanging for Nancy.
 Michelle made this art quilt for Karen.
 Karen made a wool art piece for Jacque.
 Jacque made this art wall hanging for Linda.
That is a picture of Linda's grandson in the middle of the quilt.
 Linda made this mostly batik quilt for Michelle.
 Maria made this quilt for Ilana.
There are Y-seams and applique in this beauty.
Ilana made this Serenity scene for Maria.

I have added a video of our wonderful morning as well.
  
Enjoy!

Blog at you later,
Tiffany

No comments: