Monday, December 6, 2010

Clever Carissa

Carissa (my daughter of 18 years) presented me with JOY today.
She made these blocks for me.
I love them.

Over the weekend I purchased this Santa at a boutique
that was part of a home tour and progressive lunch.
I will share more about that in another blog.
Santa was made on top a candle stick holder
and he sits nicely on the counter in my lavender bathroom.
Isn't he wonderful?

 I was out of town this past weekend.
I visited Little House of Quilts as well.
 It is a cute store.
Located in Sun City, Ca.


If you find yourself in Sun City,
may I suggest you visit this quilt shop.
I understand this store will be on the
in May.

I have soooo much to work on right now.
Quilts to be quilted,
patterns to write,
website to update and
blogs to blog.

So,
blog at you again soon,
Tiffany

No comments: