Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday!!

The house is quiet for a few minutes.
I am alone, just me and the pets.
 
This is my newest hand applique work.
I always have to have a project to work on at night.
I saw a quilt with this block and have to have one for myself.
This is my design board today.
I have finished piecing the Birdies quilt.
This is the same pattern as the Fa La La quilt
from a week or so ago.
Just did it in another color way.
I will be writing the pattern for this one real soon.
Here is a family pic.
We went on an adventure yesterday,
all 5 of us!!
Well, so much for that quiet alone time.
Since I started writing this post I have had to go rescue my girls at the gas station a couple of miles away.
The suburban shredded the serpentine belt and we had to get it towed home for Dad to fix.
Whew!
Life is always and adventure!

No comments: