Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wondrous Wednesdays

Ok, another week just flew by.
Does any one know how to slow down my life?
I have been working on a couple of secret projects.
I will be able to share one of them on Saturday, but not before.
The Nimble Thimble Quilt Circle I belong to will be having our anual Holiday/Christmas Party and quilt exchange. This year we were free to make any quilted project for the person whose name we drew. Can't wait to see all the great gifts and share them on the blog.
As for now, new stuff in the store to share.
There is this really cute pattern for the Maggie Bag.
You use 10" squares to make these cute bags.
This could be a great little Christmas gift your a young lady on your list.
It could be made to carry a cell phone or ipod, use your imagination.

Here is a new fabric line from Northcott.
This line is called Twilight Garden.
I do believe I saw this fabric in Peggy's possesion,
that means we should see a quilt top in a week or so.
Keep up the good work Peggy, we will be waiting to see it.

A big box arrived from Moda.
Inside it there was this beautiful fabric line called
Close to My Heart.
This one is talking to Dawna, but I love it too.



Well,
I hope you enjoy tonights eye candy.
I plan to share some great goodies from the party this weekend.
Blog at you later,
Tiffany

No comments: