Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Goddess Block Project–Block 9

It’s Wednesday again.  Are you ready for another Star block?  Apparently I have a liking for the Star Blocks!  Here is Block 9…

DSC_0007

There’s a lot going on in this one, but look close…there is a star in there.

Block 9Click on the picture of the block below to get the PDF instructions.Block 9 - Gray

Click on the Block 8 below for a short video:Block 9 - Oh My Star!

Here is the block all stitched up.DSC_0005

This one is crazy on the eyes, but I really like it as a quilt.  So much going on!  I never seem to tire of the Alison Glass Handcrafted.  Did you know there will be another line of Handcrafted?  I cannot wait to get my hands on it!  For now just enjoy this crazy quilt designed with 36 of the Oh My Star! Blocks.Block 9 Quilt

I am ahead of myself by just a bit (hardly ever happens), but I can tell you next weeks block has an Irish theme to it.

Blog at you later,

Tiffany

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: