Saturday, October 23, 2010

What am I doing?

Well,
I have been working on quilts to go to Houston.
I will have a number of quilts at the
Exclusively Quilters booth.
I have also been designing with their brand new fabric lines.
I will share those when I can.

For now, I am working on a sample for a class
I will be teaching at Bolts in the Bathtub.
 I called this one Poinsettia's.
I love the flowers of the Holidays.
This quilt is in the book:
Positively Crazy
By:  The Buggy Barn
The quilt in the book is called Daisies.
Here is a picture of the sample in the book.
This one is very cute too.
I still need borders on mine,
Dawna is working on them for me.
Thanks so much Dawna!!

Class will be on Tuesday, November 2nd.
You can find the schedule at:

Come join me.
We are gonna have fun and have a nice Holiday wall hanging!

Blog at you later,
Tiffany

No comments: