Friday, October 8, 2010

Baskets, Nimble Thimbles and Mail

 Bunny Hill Basket
Block of the Month
at 
Bolts in the Bathtub
with me:
Tiffany
 These are blocks made by students in the class.
 Aren't they the cutest.
 These blocks are gonna be great fun to watch over the next year.
I am sure there will be some adorable quilts.
It isn't to late to join the fun.
You can sign up and join in any month.

Now, on to the Nimble Thimbles meeting today.
Leni shared these blocks she has made in the last week.
We loved them!!!
I think she better count them when she gets home
to make sure they all came home with her.
 The pattern was in a magazine I received in the mail.
I had to look at it again after seeing Leni's blocks.

 Check out what Ilana did to her daughters jeans.
There was a hole in the knee and she couldn't wear them to school.
Now they are cute and acceptable at school.
Good job!!
 When I got home there were 2 packages on my doorstep.
This line is from Exclusively Quilters.
The Tuxedo Cats were expected.
The second package was unexpected.
168 fat quarters of batik from:
Hoffman!!

Whoo  Hoo!!!

I'm doing the happy dance!

Now off to In-n-Out with the Princess Lindsay!
Then to the Homecoming Football Game
where my Princess will be announced!

Blog at you later,
Tiffany

No comments: