Monday, August 23, 2010

Quiet Monday

Remember those Chicken blocks I shared a while back.
Well, here they are all assembled and quilted.
It was wonderfully quilted with chicken feet by:
Quilting by Vickie’s Quilt Studio 
661 722-9992
vickiewall@roadrunner.com
She also quilted my Bear Mountain quilt.
This one is quilted with Bears and Trees.
I love it!!!
It is not a very good picture,
but it was the best I could get this morning
from a chair in my living room.
I will be working on getting a better picture.
I still need to bind and label these 2 quilts
before I send them out to the fabric company.
I also intend to get patterns on my website and Etsy site soon.
There is always so much to do!

Here is a peek at the next project I am working on:
So far I have 32 Nine Blocks.
Stay tuned to see what they become...

Blog at you soon,
Tiffany

P.S. I don't want you to think I have been just relaxing.
It is quest today because Lindsay is at school (Senior year)
Carissa started college classes today
and Nick will be moved out by this weekend.
There is always so much to do in this crazy life, 
but I bet yours is just a crazy!

No comments: