Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big Bear

Hi there!

I have been in Big Bear this week.
It is absolutely beautiful up here.

Of course there is a quilt store,
and yes, I have been there (5 times so far).
It is a lovely store,
and the people there are wonderful.
Cute displays...
Nice and clean...
Of course I made fast friends with Karen, the owner.
I chatted with her about Bear Fabric
from Exclusively Quilters.
I shared some other patterns and ended up using a fabric line she had in the store to create a quilt for her from a pattern I have already been working on.
The pattern for her store is called:
Autumn in Big Bear Lake
I took fabric back to the condo with me and whipped up this top
(for a commission, of course).
She also suggested that I move up here and work for her,
I don't think Dawna and Fay at Bolts are gonna like that idea at all!

I was also visiting a scrap-booking store in town
and came across this display and just had to share it.
It was adorable,
but I think someone rearranged a couple of letters.
We laughed and enjoyed it.
Just one more photo to share for today,
someone snapped a pic of me wondering the condo with stitchwork in my hands.
 
Tell me,
do you think I am addicted?

Tiffany

No comments: