Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wondrous Wednesdays

I work at an awsome quilt store: Bolts in the Bathtub!! I just love it there. I only work one day a week, it seems much more like a quilters playground than work. Anyway, I thought I would share what is new each week in the store.

This week we have Robot fabric. It is the Cogsmo line by Andover. This is great! My daughter is on the Robotics team at Lancaster High School, Team 399!! I may just have to make her a bag to carry school stuff in.



This is adorable.



Next we have a new line in from Benartex. This one is called Nuance and it is by Paula Nadelstern. What great potential this line carries for those creative spirits.





This adorable bag is made from the Charm Party Tote pattern.
Michelle used leftovers from a quilt and cut them into 5" squares.
We loved this one at the store.


Until next week, quilt on!


No comments: