Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun Fridays

I meet with a wonderful group almost every Friday. I thought I would share what we are doin each week. I am sharing with you from last Friday, but hope to get on track and share everytime I go to meet with my Nimble Thimble group.






First to share was Karen. She made this stocking and doll quilt with a group of blocks from Moda. She added in some extra blocks. They sure are cute.







Peggy has been on an English Paper Piecing kick. This block she plans to use as a pocket on a bag. I is great, I love the bright colors.




Karen spread out this quilt top. She needed our advice on the border. Just so you know, as a group, the Nimble Thimbles are never short on opinions. So we tried to help her work it out.





Ok, I think we have helped. Stay tune to see how this one turn out. I think it will be really cool.

A year or so ago, we held an un-retreat. This meant we set up at Audra's house, worked all day, went to our own homes at night and came back the next morning to get right back at work. This was a great plan for our group. At this retreat we worked on quilt using one fabric. Peggy had a few around her house, so I went on a hunt a took some pictures to share.
These are wonderful. Check in next week to see what we come up with next.

No comments: