Friday, April 21, 2017

GLAM - a fun & funky quilt!


Hello...

It sure has been a while since I blogged, let's see if I can remember how!

I have this crazy new quilt pattern.
I call it GLAM - and it is fun & funky!

I want to thank Brit, for the use of his truck in the above photo.
I also need to thank Cadillac Pat & Jen for the use of their homestead for photography.
I love you all!

The fabric featured in this quilt is Maker Maker by Sarah Golden for Andover Fabrics.


You can find the pattern on my website if you click HERE.

It is also available on Craftsy if you click on the quilt picture below.


I don't know why, but I really love this quilt!
I hope you do as well
(or if you just think I'm off my rocker, that's okay too).

Blog at you later,
Tiffany


2 comments:

Donna said...

Very nice Glam pattern, I would make that in a heart beat.
djcutting2(at)gmail(dot)com

narink said...

I love it too!