Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve


Well, it appears to me that before this post
I have blogged 52 times for 2011.  This will make 52.
What a lame blogger I have become.

I am not one for resolutions,
but I will try to outdo that number for 2012.

I played a bit with the look of the blog today,
still gonna tweek it a bit.

I will give you a sneak peek at something new for next year.
I do stay busy, you know...

This will be a featured quilt at Bolts in the Bathtub
for a new Kit of the Month we are starting.
You can look for it on the website,
on facebook and in the store early January.

I do always like to give some eye candy for you to dream about.

Well,
off to party and bring in the New Year,
hope all who are reading have a great night and a wonderful 2012!

Blog at you later,
Tiffany



No comments: