Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Goddess Block Project–Block 11

I have a special block to share this week.  I designed this one quite a while back.  It is called the Stunning Star.DSC_0032 (3)

It is a fun block to make (at least it was a fun one for me).  I have actually used this block in a quilt before.Block 11

Click on the picture of the block below to get the PDF instructions.Stunning Star gray

Click on the Block 11 below for a short video:

Block 11

Here is the block all stitched up.

Stunning Star

So here is a digital version of something you can do with the block….Stunning Star Quilt

I made this one up into a quilt with a second block intermixed.  This is a digital version.  On the actual quilt, every star is a different color.  It is currently on display.  It will be raffled off this coming Saturday, so my job is to try and get some great pictures of the quilt before it belongs to someone else.AVPCC 2014I will keep you posted about how the quilt looks and how the raffle goes. 

By the way, if you watch the video I let you know that I have decided to bring this project to an end.  There will be one more FREE Quilt Block for The Goddess Block Project next week.  Block 12 will be the last of the Free Blocks.  I hope you have enjoyed each block each week.

There is just so much always going on!

Blog at you later,

Tiffany

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: