Friday, February 10, 2012

It's a Mystery!

I know it seems really early,
but I am working on a quilt for the

This block is just one of the blocks that you can gather in Area 1.
One block done, 23 to go!

I know it doesn't seem that exciting all by itself,
but it has potential...
This is a just one quilt that can be made from this block
(and this is in a rather boring colorway).
Anyway,
this block can be picked up during the run from:

I hope that many, many people get to participate this year.
Area 1 will have some great surprises for you.

I said I would be better at blogging
and of course I must apologize,
it has been more than a month,
I bet you had just about given up on me...

Well, I'm back and giving it a go again,
thanks for being my loyal and pestering friends (ha ha).
I need a good push every so often,
so thanks.

Blog at you,
not sooo much later,
Tiffany






No comments: