Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Work, Work, Work makes me Dull, Dull, Dull!!

I have been working very diligently
on creating a new and interactive website
for Bolts in the Bathtub.
This has taken a great deal of time
and mostly my mental attention.
So first off,
let me present to you my new adventure...

Ok,
now that you have checked that out,
let's move along.

I am currently in Pismo Beach,
and it is absolutely gorgeous here.

We (Scott and I) left the desert about noon yesterday.
We took the very scenic route.
We traveled through an area of snow
and then found some dense fog.

We saw a deer, but I did not get a picture (so sad).

And then...
The beach!!!

The beach at sunset!!!

I have learned a great deal about many things
pertaining to websites and the internet.
I have learned to use picnik.com.
That is how I framed and re-sized the great picture above.

Well,
on with the day...
Scott is in meetings the entire time we are here,
so I will go out and adventure.
Off to the local quilt stores!!!

I will share pics and stories later.
I hope to get back on this blogging bandwagon,
but I cannot make promise.
Just remember to check on me and see how I do.

Blog at you later,
Tiffany



No comments: