Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy, Busy!

I have been working my fingers
on the keyboard like crazy!
I did manage to finish the
quilt top for the
Paris pattern.

Here it is....
 The main fabric piece is from Timeless Treasures.
Pattern writing needs to follow here real soon!

Next,
some appliqué I have been working on
for a fellow JAM member,
Paula Reid.
I have 3 blocks done and the fourth is half done,
I was hoping to give them all to her later today,
not gonna happen, shucks!

Paula is an awesome machine quilter and teacher,
check out her website:
and her blog

 Here is my latest pattern.
This is still a computer generated picture,
but it is pieced (done by Anne Marie).
Thank you, Anne Marie.
Now to quilt it get it in the store,
and up on my
and
Told ya I've been busy,
way more to do,
didn't want to abandon the blog again though,
sometimes I get a little flack
when I don't post for a while.

Well,
back at the whole process.
Blog at you later,
Tiffany

No comments: